July 24, 2017
Now Hiring: Quality Engineer Systems Specialist
Summary: We are in search of a QE Systems Specialist responsible for the administration of internal Quality Department Information Systems (such as ICS+, QIMS, Ad Hoc Reports, etc.)
- Manage operation function Quality Department Systems
- New plant deployment of organization’s Quality non-conformance and repair
- Detail how these responsibilities pertain to confirmation system that integrates with assembly and inspection equipment
- Day to day follow up on Hoc Reports
- Manage vehicle specification system from the input of Quality Engineers.
- Weekly meetings with shops for user management of Quality Systems
- Communication to internal and external groups
- Lead/manage team members
- Problem Solving Coordination of Multiple Groups
- Gaining Group Consensus
- Manage projects
- New plant deployment of Quality Systems
- Lead improvement plan for Quality Systems to Vehicle equipment interactions
- Manage processes.
- New plant deployment of ICS whose main function is an internal quality non-conformance, repair, and confirmation system that integrates with assembly and inspection equipment
- Resolve problems
- Facilitate and promote the use of problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful countermeasure
- Required Valid US Visa
- Professional ID Required (Cédula Professional)
- 1 hour/day, plus an average of 1 Saturday per month.
- Up to 10 hours/week during new model launch and/or plant startup preparation period
- Required Valid US visa
- 20% during new model and for plant start up period.